Internet Download Manager 6.39 Build 2 patch
Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use.
Internet Download Manager (IDM) patch activation - How to
- Right click on setup file and select "Run As Administrator"
- Install and/or update IDM to current version. Setup will detect any installed versions. If current version is detected, it will open on patching screen.
- Enter your user name and click Patch Activate. Done!
- Enable IDM in your browsers "Manage add-ons"
- If you have more than one browser, select "Use advanced browser integration" in IDM options
IDM patches are version specific: IDM updates regularly. I update this patch as soon as I learn of the update. If a newer version is available let me know about it.