Adobe Photoshop Elements 13
Photoshop Elements 13 patch activation
Adobe's rant: Your photos, with you wherever you are. Make quick edits, add artistic touches like a pro or transform your photos to show your vision. Express your creativity in beautiful photo books and cards. Access your photos on the go. And always find any photo, fast.*.
Photoshop Elements 13 install & patch activation - How to
- You can install Photoshop Elements 13 using the Adobe Application Manager available from the Adobe website downloads section. OR check out How to download Adobe Standalone/Offline Installers.
- If using the standalone installer. Extract the contents of the .zip or .7z files to a folder on your source drive.
- Start the installer by Running the setup.exe As Administrator.
- Sign in with your Adobe ID and agree to license terms.
- Follow the prompts as though you are installing the trial version.
- When it finishes do not start or launch Photoshop Elements 13.
It is always better if a program has not been started as a trial product before patch activating it. As this installs files and registry values in your PC telling the developer you have their trial product installed. It also gives the developer permission to enter your PC to access this information. With that said, there are some programs we must run as trial first to obtain all features of the program.
To Patch Activate:
- Start the patch by right click and select "Run As Admin"
- Click "Next". (Caution: this will close all Adobe programs, services and processes. Save any open work and complete any Adobe downloads prior to patching) If you receive an error dialog at this stage it may be because some processes are slow to close. Just wait a few seconds.
- If installed to default location the patch will detect Photoshop Elements 13. If installed to custom location select the Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 folder from the folder browse dialog.
- When located the Photoshop Elements 13 icon and a checkbox will show side by side.
- Click Patch Activate. Successful patching will be indicated