Adobe Flash Professional CC 2014
Adobe Flash Professional CC 2014 patch activation
- This CruZified patch will modify program, system and registry files with 1 click of the mouse. Giving you permanent & full activation of program and features.
- Note: Please be aware that "Creative Cloud" and "Creative Cloud 2014" require different patches for full activation of all features. A version check is now built in to all Adobe patches.
Adobe Flash Professional CC 2014install & patch activation - How to
- You can install Adobe Flash Professional CC 2014 using the Adobe Application Manager available from the Adobe website downloads section. OR check out the CruZified page to download standalone/offline installers.
- If using the standalone installer. Extract the contents of the .zip or .7z files to a folder on your source drive.
- Start the installer by Running the setup.exe As Administrator.
- Sign in with your Adobe ID and agree to license terms.
- Follow the prompts as though you are installing the trial version.
- When it finishes do not start or launch Adobe Flash Professional.
- Make sure your computer is configured to allow Unsigned Drivers. If you have troubles, add the patch file and the Adobe programs folder as exceptions to being scanned in your security suite.
- Save work and close all Adobe programs, and make sure any Adobe downloads have finished.
- Start the patch by right click and select "Run As Admin"
- Click the "Next" button on the patch. This will task-kill all Adobe services preventing any communication with Adobe and then locate the correct files to be patched.
- If you installed to a custom location the patch may ask you to select the Adobe Flash Professional CC 2014 program folder.
- If Flash Professional CC 2014 is installed to default location the patch will detect it automatically.
- The patching screen will then show, The DW icon should be showing, the program path and version should also display.
- If all elements are correct, a green tick will show beside the version, and the patch button will show. If not correct a will show.
- If correct just click Patch Activate and you're done.
- Successful patching will be indicated.
When you start Adobe Flash Professional for the first time you may get the Licence Agreement dialog. But you WILL NOT see a Trial version dialog. If you do you should close the program, and configure your security suite to allow unsigned drivers. Add the patch file and the Adobe programs folder as exceptions, excluding them from being scanned by your security program.