Adobe Captivate 8
Adobe Captivate 8.0 patch activation
- This CruZified patch will modify program, system and registry files with 1 click of the mouse. Giving you permanent & full activation of program and features.
Adobe's rant:Adobe Captivate 8 software reimagines the way interactive eLearning is created for a multi-device world. Develop any-screen mobile learning without programming using all-new responsive authoring. Now use an intuitive UI to transform PowerPoint presentations into engaging eLearning using actors, voices, interactions, and quizzes. Leverage best-in-class HTML5 publishing to deliver any content to mobile devices, the web, desktops, and leading LMSs.
more about Adobe Captivate 8 here
Adobe Captivate 8 install & patch activation - How to
- You can install Adobe Captivate 8 using the Adobe Application Manager available from the Adobe website downloads section.
- Start the install by Running the Adobe Application Manager
- Sign in with your Adobe ID and agree to license terms.
- Follow the prompts as though you are installing the trial version.
- When it finishes installing, do not start or launch the program.
- Make sure your computer is configured to allow Unsigned Drivers. If you have troubles, add the patch file and the Adobe programs folder as exceptions to being scanned in your security suite.
- Save work and close all Adobe programs, and make sure any Adobe downloads have finished.
- Start the patch by right click and select "Run As Admin"
- Click the "Next" button on the patch. This will task-kill all Adobe services preventing any communication with Adobe and then locate the correct files to be patched.
- If you installed to a custom location the patch may ask you to select the Adobe Captivate 8 program folder.
- If Adobe Captivate 8 is installed to default location the patch will detect it automatically.
- The patching screen will then show, The programs icon should be showing, the program path and version should also display.
- If all elements are correct, a green tick will show beside the version, and the patch button will show. If not correct a will show.
- If correct just click Patch Activate and you're done.
- Successful patching will be indicated.
When you start Adobe Captivate 8 for the first time you may get the Licence Agreement dialog. But you WILL NOT see a Trial version dialog. If you do you should close the program, and configure your security suite to allow unsigned drivers. Add the patch file and the Adobe programs folder as exceptions, excluding them from being scanned by your security program.