Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5
Photoshop Lightroom 5 patch/serial activation
Adobe's Rant: From first look to final image, Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 5 makes everything about digital photography easier, faster, and more amazing. Perfect your shots with powerful new adjustment tools like the Advanced Healing Brush. Efficiently organize all your photos and share them almost anywhere. And now that Lightroom is also available in Adobe Creative Cloud™, making good shots great is only the beginning
Photoshop Lightroom 5 install & activation - How to
Download & Extract
- Run the CruZified patch and click the Download Lightroom 5 button. This will take you to Adobe's download page for Lightroom 5
- You will have to create or sign in with your Adobe ID
- Follow Adobe's directions to download the 871 MB installer file.
- When the download completes, run the Lightroom_5_xxx.exe file. This will extract Lightroom 5 installer files to your desktop (or where you selected them to go)
- You will have the choice to install LTR5 later, or if not unchecked, it will continue to install now. Click Finish
- If you selected to install later, open the extracted Adobe > Photoshop Lightroom 5.6 folders and run the Install Lightroom 5.exe file. (Not neccessary if you selected to continue with the install)
- Select your language and follow the prompts of the installer
- On completion DO NOT start Lightroom 5 as trial (prefered but not essential)
- Run the CruZified patch/keygen by right click and select Run As Administrator
- Start Lightroom 5 for the first time (prefered but not essential).
- Select I have a serial number and want to license Lightroom 5
- Select your Country and hit Next
- On the CruZified patch click the Patch + Generate Serial button.
- Copy the serial from the patch to the Lightroom 5 dialog box, and hit Next
- The registration dialog will now be showing. DO NOT register here. Just hit Finish.
- Lightroom 5 will now be fully activated.
If you have recently installed Lightroom 5.7 using the Creative Cloud Application Managager you may be experiencing a dialog asking you to "Validate Serial".
If so just follow these steps:
- Make sure the Creative Cloud App Manager is closed and not running in the background.(This can be prevented in CC preferences)
- Make sure Lightroom is closed
- Make your hidden folders visible and open Windows Explorer
- Go to C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Lightroom
- Delete the .Irreg file named Lightroom 5.0 Registration.lrreg (probably the only file there at this stage.)
- Open Lightroom 5
- A dialog will show “Buy or Start Trial” but it looks different to the original Creative Cloud dialog.
- Select “I have a serial and want to license Lightroom”
- Select a country at the bottom of the dialog and hit “Next”
- Enter another serial number or the same one you used before
- Click “Finish”
Lightroom will be fully activated and you will no longer be asked to validate serial. This is just activating Lightroom through a different server and database, bypassing Creative Cloud servers.